The Condemned HellHounds Lair
Hey Very Happy
Why not try signing up?
You can post your own reviews, talk to our community, help us grow and suggest games to do guides on, maybe even make the guides yourself ;-)
Or perhaps become a cheat god, and earn a load of points in our community while doing it:?
Hey Very Happy
Why not try signing up?
You can post your own reviews, talk to our community, help us grow and suggest games to do guides on, maybe even make the guides yourself ;-)
Or perhaps become a cheat god, and earn a load of points in our community while doing it:?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

http://enrohk.forumotion.co.uk/

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
As a new TDRA Staff member, i have had to give up working here, and start a new forum to hold all my creations xD This will stay open to allow people to chat etc. and for me to steal my coding and stuff. xD

Halo Reach Review by HellHound * Spoilers and theory contained*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HellHound30000
Founder
HellHound30000

Halo Reach Review by HellHound * Spoilers and theory contained* Empty
PostSubject: Halo Reach Review by HellHound * Spoilers and theory contained*   Halo Reach Review by HellHound * Spoilers and theory contained* EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:45 am

Overall rating : 9.6/10
Campaign rating : 9.5/10
Multiplayer rating : 9.7/10

Halo Reach has a stunning story in which 6 spartans attempt to fight off a covenant invasion while being backed by the full might
of the UNSC, Those spartans are known as NOBLE Team.

Noble team is a mix of spartans deployed as a specalist team to fend off rebels and Covenant alike.

In Halo Reach you take over Noble 6, the newest addidation to Noble, hes rated as Hyper-lethal and as Halsey's suggests in one trailer
only one other spartan has that rating, This hints at Master chief.

Reach takes you to a vareity of battlegrounds, from the surface of reach's farming areas to ONI's Sword base, to a covenant corvette.

The multiplayer like all other halo multiplayers has lots of game modes, and is rich in custom game content.
The modes include things such as : Slayer, CTF , KOTH , Juggernaut , Oddball and a load more.

This brings in a vareity of playlists for people to choose from each with there own set game modes, and maps.

Reach offers a solid experince for both multiplayer and campaign, and is soon to be enhanced by maps from Halo CE, realeased into Reach's
multiplayer by 343i via Halo CEA.

I would reccommend this to any shooter fans who dont mind the odd alien invasion.
HH
Back to top Go down
https://condemnedhhl.forumotion.co.uk

Halo Reach Review by HellHound * Spoilers and theory contained*
Page 1 of 1