The Condemned HellHounds Lair
Hey Very Happy
Why not try signing up?
You can post your own reviews, talk to our community, help us grow and suggest games to do guides on, maybe even make the guides yourself ;-)
Or perhaps become a cheat god, and earn a load of points in our community while doing it:?
Hey Very Happy
Why not try signing up?
You can post your own reviews, talk to our community, help us grow and suggest games to do guides on, maybe even make the guides yourself ;-)
Or perhaps become a cheat god, and earn a load of points in our community while doing it:?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

http://enrohk.forumotion.co.uk/

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
As a new TDRA Staff member, i have had to give up working here, and start a new forum to hold all my creations xD This will stay open to allow people to chat etc. and for me to steal my coding and stuff. xD

Black and white 2 for PC Review by HH *Spoilers*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HellHound30000
Founder
HellHound30000

Black and white 2 for PC Review by HH *Spoilers* Empty
PostSubject: Black and white 2 for PC Review by HH *Spoilers*   Black and white 2 for PC Review by HH *Spoilers* EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 9:39 pm

Overall rating : 9.7/10
Multiplayer rating : N/A
Campaign rating : 9.7/10

Black and white 2 is a game where you are god.
Play good, Play Bad , Play God.
Black and whites motto ( above ) should have shown that yes, its a game where you control god, and you decide whether your good or evil.

You can begin the story with a large empire, but reasonibly soon, you see it wrecked by the Aztecs, in the battle your forces have been utterly decimated, you avenge your people the best you can by crippling the enemy army with your powers, meanwhile you must save your civilians by by getting them into the portals that have been summoned by the faith of your people.

After the attack on your civilisation and you withdraw as many men as possible, you begin to rebuild in a quiet neutral island, which you can take over by impressing the people in the other towns with your glorious city. Or use your expansive populatation to build a large miltary and take over the other towns.

After gaining a few allies and destroying those who supported your foe, you then take on the Aztecs final stronghold, but they have a suprise in store. I wont go any further ive spoiled enough, but the overall game scores quite high in my opinion.

HH
Back to top Go down
https://condemnedhhl.forumotion.co.uk

Black and white 2 for PC Review by HH *Spoilers*
Page 1 of 1