The Condemned HellHounds Lair
Hey Very Happy
Why not try signing up?
You can post your own reviews, talk to our community, help us grow and suggest games to do guides on, maybe even make the guides yourself ;-)
Or perhaps become a cheat god, and earn a load of points in our community while doing it:?
Hey Very Happy
Why not try signing up?
You can post your own reviews, talk to our community, help us grow and suggest games to do guides on, maybe even make the guides yourself ;-)
Or perhaps become a cheat god, and earn a load of points in our community while doing it:?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

http://enrohk.forumotion.co.uk/

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
As a new TDRA Staff member, i have had to give up working here, and start a new forum to hold all my creations xD This will stay open to allow people to chat etc. and for me to steal my coding and stuff. xD

New Visitors: Please Read.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Krediath
Head Of Design
The Returned

Krediath

New Visitors: Please Read. Empty
PostSubject: New Visitors: Please Read.   New Visitors: Please Read. EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 6:04 pm

Original Post (2015):

Hello! Welcome to our dusty little corner of the web. I’m not sure how you got here, but grab yourself a snack and settle in - after all, it’s not like there’s anyone around to complain anymore.

So, if my forum rank and name colour didn’t give it away, I’m part of the administration team for CHHL. More precisely, I was for forum’s graphic designer and HTML monkey: if it’s not part of the standard Forumotion package, chances are I was the one who made it.

I’m still playing that role today (2019 2021 2023!, at last edit). There’s no two ways about it: CHHL’s an old ungainly beast, and the tacked-on CSS I built at 14 is starting to crack under its own weight. The style sheet a tangled mess of classes with obscure names and no comments, and I can barely read the blasted thing, but I’m doing what I can to keep the site presentable. I’ll never be able to fix it fully - I haven’t got enough free time for that, and besides, it’s not worth it with no users about - but I’m stapling on what fixes I can do at a glance.

So, enough about me, and more on the forum. This old beaut was originally founded as the Hellhound’s Lair, some time in 2011. I can’t remember when, exactly - I suspect it may have been February, shortly after me and Hellhound met on Xbox Live. Either way, that forum was built on guides for Halo Reach, and was going to support content for Halo 4. Except it died within a month, and didn’t. Oopsie.

On the 10th of July, The Condemned Hellhound’s Lair was established. We moved on from Halo guides, and decided to branch out. The forum was intended to host guides, reviews, and tips for all sorts of games; and as you can tell by the hauntingly empty guide forums, that never came to pass. It lasted for a while as a game discussion board, but most of the members (pretty much all friends from Xbox Live, or clan members from Grepolis) moved on. The last post was made on Wednesday, October 12th, by yours truly: an update on my (oddly popular, during its run) forum game Choose the Spartan’s Fate.

The forum officially closed on the 26th of December, with the only announcement being through the forum’s scrolling news bar. Hellhound made his last visit 3 days later, and never looked back, he and I moving onto the now long-since-dead Enrohk’s Warp.

If you want to see what the forum looked like after we left, here’s a link from 2013, before a few late posts were made:

Click

With that out of the way, feel free to make yourself at home. Post, if you want. Just keep our little ol’ board clean, would you?
Back to top Go down

New Visitors: Please Read.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Condemned HellHounds Lair :: Information :: News-
Jump to: