The Condemned HellHounds Lair
Hey Very Happy
Why not try signing up?
You can post your own reviews, talk to our community, help us grow and suggest games to do guides on, maybe even make the guides yourself ;-)
Or perhaps become a cheat god, and earn a load of points in our community while doing it:?
Hey Very Happy
Why not try signing up?
You can post your own reviews, talk to our community, help us grow and suggest games to do guides on, maybe even make the guides yourself ;-)
Or perhaps become a cheat god, and earn a load of points in our community while doing it:?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

http://enrohk.forumotion.co.uk/

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
As a new TDRA Staff member, i have had to give up working here, and start a new forum to hold all my creations xD This will stay open to allow people to chat etc. and for me to steal my coding and stuff. xD

The Chaos in Libya.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HellHound30000
Founder
HellHound30000

The Chaos in Libya. Empty
PostSubject: The Chaos in Libya.   The Chaos in Libya. EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:05 am

Whats everyones views on the stuff going down in Libya?
Seems the Rebels have started winning a lot of ground to me.
Back to top Go down
https://condemnedhhl.forumotion.co.uk
Bonnie Kime
V.I.P
V.I.P
Bonnie Kime

PostSubject: Re: The Chaos in Libya.   The Chaos in Libya. EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:19 pm

The rebels are taking over the streets of Tripoli. If they aren't stopped soon, it's time for America and England to seriously get involved. The Middle East is messy enough, Libya does not need to make things worse.

Last edited by Bonnie Kime on Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Krediath
Head Of Design
The Returned

Krediath

PostSubject: Re: The Chaos in Libya.   The Chaos in Libya. EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:50 pm

So far so good, it seems that the rebels are sorting out matters correctly (referring to the capture of the sons, and the safe transport offers given to them and their father.). If Gaddafi's got anything good left in him, he'll take up their offer. If not, then it's already nearly over. Even if the Loyalists somehow stop the rebels, it'll be impossible for them to fight off NATO.

@ above: You do realise the Rebels taking over Tripoli is a good thing, don't you?

(Taking my info from BBC here, so if they're wrong I've made a big ass of myself.)
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Kime
V.I.P
V.I.P
Bonnie Kime

PostSubject: Re: The Chaos in Libya.   The Chaos in Libya. EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:29 am

Both Gaddafi and the rebels are bad. Gaddafi is a corrupt dictator and the rebels are lawless and extremely violent. In my opinion, neither side is handling this correctly. NATO needs to be much more involved.
Back to top Go down
Krediath
Head Of Design
The Returned

Krediath

PostSubject: Re: The Chaos in Libya.   The Chaos in Libya. EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:38 pm

So far the Libyans are cheering on the rebels. And if they're lawless and violent, why are they offering Gaddafi and his family safe transport from the country?
Back to top Go down
HellHound30000
Founder
HellHound30000

PostSubject: Re: The Chaos in Libya.   The Chaos in Libya. EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:19 pm

Yeah, im with Kred on this, as far as we've heard, the rebels are being much nicer then they have to the leader, they could just raid and kill, but they offered him a chance to leave with his family.
Back to top Go down
https://condemnedhhl.forumotion.co.uk
оникс носорога
Head of Russian Department

PostSubject: Re: The Chaos in Libya.   The Chaos in Libya. EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:14 am

Looks good so far. Rebels are holding the line.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chaos in Libya.   The Chaos in Libya. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Chaos in Libya.
Page 1 of 1