The Condemned HellHounds Lair
Hey Very Happy
Why not try signing up?
You can post your own reviews, talk to our community, help us grow and suggest games to do guides on, maybe even make the guides yourself ;-)
Or perhaps become a cheat god, and earn a load of points in our community while doing it:?
Hey Very Happy
Why not try signing up?
You can post your own reviews, talk to our community, help us grow and suggest games to do guides on, maybe even make the guides yourself ;-)
Or perhaps become a cheat god, and earn a load of points in our community while doing it:?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

http://enrohk.forumotion.co.uk/

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
As a new TDRA Staff member, i have had to give up working here, and start a new forum to hold all my creations xD This will stay open to allow people to chat etc. and for me to steal my coding and stuff. xD

Overlord game review by HH

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HellHound30000
Founder
HellHound30000

Overlord game review by HH  Empty
PostSubject: Overlord game review by HH    Overlord game review by HH  EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:58 pm

Overall rating : 8.7/10
Campaign rating : 9.4/10
Multiplayer rating : 8.2/10

Overlord allows you to play as a dark overlord plotting domination and destruction, you also control his faithful minion horde.

In Overlord's story mode, you can send in your minion horde of four different types, Including :
Browns : Melee fighters ( Basic )
Reds : Ranged fighters (Fireball archers )
Greens : Assassains and stealth minions
Blues : Medics and swimmer minions ( No others can swim )

Your main objective in overlord is to turn the land into your evil domain, by killing and slaughtering all other forces and there heroes.

In Multiplayer , you and a freind can pit yourselves aginst NPC enemies which involve the basic campaign enemies to the most advanced ones, and you can go aginst over players in game types such as Slaugther or Pillage.

Overlord wasnt expected to be a sucess by its creators and they were suprised when it came out quite well after the sales.
Back to top Go down
https://condemnedhhl.forumotion.co.uk

Overlord game review by HH
Page 1 of 1