The Condemned HellHounds Lair
Hey Very Happy
Why not try signing up?
You can post your own reviews, talk to our community, help us grow and suggest games to do guides on, maybe even make the guides yourself ;-)
Or perhaps become a cheat god, and earn a load of points in our community while doing it:?
Hey Very Happy
Why not try signing up?
You can post your own reviews, talk to our community, help us grow and suggest games to do guides on, maybe even make the guides yourself ;-)
Or perhaps become a cheat god, and earn a load of points in our community while doing it:?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

http://enrohk.forumotion.co.uk/

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
As a new TDRA Staff member, i have had to give up working here, and start a new forum to hold all my creations xD This will stay open to allow people to chat etc. and for me to steal my coding and stuff. xD

Information update.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HellHound30000
Founder
HellHound30000

Information update. Empty
PostSubject: Information update.   Information update. EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 9:02 am

The majority of changes have been made now, and the credit system will be online soon.

Some of the changes made:
Profile fields.*1
Profile defaults.
Ranks.
Freinds/Foe system is online.*2

I respectfully request that all members should fill out there profile to the best they can.
By going onto another members profile, above there avatar/profile picture is "Add to freinds list" Or " Add to Foes list" Choose whether you would like to be freinds, Or Foes (Foes is just a way of saying some people dont get along well)
If someone sends you a request, i beleive you will not be notified. And you must go on there profile and add them too.
Back to top Go down
https://condemnedhhl.forumotion.co.uk

Information update.
Page 1 of 1