The Condemned HellHounds Lair
Hey Very Happy
Why not try signing up?
You can post your own reviews, talk to our community, help us grow and suggest games to do guides on, maybe even make the guides yourself ;-)
Or perhaps become a cheat god, and earn a load of points in our community while doing it:?
Hey Very Happy
Why not try signing up?
You can post your own reviews, talk to our community, help us grow and suggest games to do guides on, maybe even make the guides yourself ;-)
Or perhaps become a cheat god, and earn a load of points in our community while doing it:?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

http://enrohk.forumotion.co.uk/

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
As a new TDRA Staff member, i have had to give up working here, and start a new forum to hold all my creations xD This will stay open to allow people to chat etc. and for me to steal my coding and stuff. xD

Fable 3 Game Review by HH *Spoilers*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HellHound30000
Founder
HellHound30000

Fable 3 Game Review by HH *Spoilers* Empty
PostSubject: Fable 3 Game Review by HH *Spoilers*   Fable 3 Game Review by HH *Spoilers* EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 4:57 pm

Fable 3:
Overall rating : 8.9./10
Campaign rating : 9.1/10
Multiplayer rating : 8.5/10

The Fable Series has always been easy to pick up and play as an rpg,
The main thing about Fable is it always allows you to pick up any game from the series and understand its story by the end, The fable's arent linked and there are only a few references to the previous games in the Fable games.

Fable 3 has a gripping story where you fight aginst your evil brother , Logan, to take control of the kingdom, However even after you take control of the kingdom theres still more to come for your hero.
Fable 3 allows you to buy property , change the prices in the shops you own, and change the rent on each and every house you own, it also allows you to marry NPC's and Players, plus you can start a family with either aswell.
Infact achievements are awarded for marrying another player, having a child with another player, and having a business parternership with another player.

Fable 3 is also packed with Easter egg's and side quests with the usual Lionhead comedy ( And yes that kept the chickens ). It also has 2 current DLC packages which offer new side quests and achievements.

The only major let down so far of any fable game has been the fact there is no real multiplayer, but in a world where each and every player controls there own world it wouldnt work out. However you can still join your freinds and play in their world, but the player limit for this Coop is 2, allowing small games only.

On the whole Fable 3 has a brillant pace and story, with many customisble features and many different ways of earning money.
The Coop is good considering your only allowed 2 players.

If you like Rpg's (Non explosive kind Wink ) I would reccommend Fable 3.

HH
Back to top Go down
https://condemnedhhl.forumotion.co.uk

Fable 3 Game Review by HH *Spoilers*
Page 1 of 1