The Condemned HellHounds Lair
Hey Very Happy
Why not try signing up?
You can post your own reviews, talk to our community, help us grow and suggest games to do guides on, maybe even make the guides yourself ;-)
Or perhaps become a cheat god, and earn a load of points in our community while doing it:?
Hey Very Happy
Why not try signing up?
You can post your own reviews, talk to our community, help us grow and suggest games to do guides on, maybe even make the guides yourself ;-)
Or perhaps become a cheat god, and earn a load of points in our community while doing it:?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

http://enrohk.forumotion.co.uk/

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
As a new TDRA Staff member, i have had to give up working here, and start a new forum to hold all my creations xD This will stay open to allow people to chat etc. and for me to steal my coding and stuff. xD

command and conquer 3 Kanes wrath

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kane
Kane

command and conquer 3 Kanes wrath Empty
PostSubject: command and conquer 3 Kanes wrath   command and conquer 3 Kanes wrath EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:25 pm

Overall Rating : 8.5
Campaign Rating : 8.3
Multiplayer Rating : 9.0

Command and conquer 3 Kane's wrath is real time strategy based in the Tiberian universe.

Command and conquer 3 Kane's wrath offers an insight into events before the 3rd Tiberian war during the 3rd Tiberian and events after the 3rd Tiberian war the events of the first act take place in the year 2034 the events of the second act take place in 2047 and the events in the third act take place in 2052.

Fight your way through two decades of command & conquer lore from rise of Kane and the rebirth of nod through the third Tiberium war and beyond Quote from game case.
Back to top Go down

command and conquer 3 Kanes wrath
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Condemned HellHounds Lair :: Gaming in general :: Game Reviews-
Jump to: