The Condemned HellHounds Lair
Hey Very Happy
Why not try signing up?
You can post your own reviews, talk to our community, help us grow and suggest games to do guides on, maybe even make the guides yourself ;-)
Or perhaps become a cheat god, and earn a load of points in our community while doing it:?
Hey Very Happy
Why not try signing up?
You can post your own reviews, talk to our community, help us grow and suggest games to do guides on, maybe even make the guides yourself ;-)
Or perhaps become a cheat god, and earn a load of points in our community while doing it:?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

http://enrohk.forumotion.co.uk/

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
As a new TDRA Staff member, i have had to give up working here, and start a new forum to hold all my creations xD This will stay open to allow people to chat etc. and for me to steal my coding and stuff. xD

Questions for you, the gamers.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bonnie Kime
V.I.P
V.I.P
Bonnie Kime

Questions for you, the gamers. Empty
PostSubject: Questions for you, the gamers.   Questions for you, the gamers. EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 2:41 am

How old where you when you first started to play video games?

What's the oldest video game that you have played?

Do you like the classic video games or the modern ones more?

I started to play video games when I was five years old. The oldest game that I've played is the very first Mario game. I have to say I'm a classic type of girl, Sonic, Mega Man, and Mario, nothing beats them.
Back to top Go down
оникс носорога
Head of Russian Department

Questions for you, the gamers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions for you, the gamers.   Questions for you, the gamers. EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 6:49 pm

1.шесть

2.звездалиса

3.современный
Back to top Go down

Questions for you, the gamers.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Condemned HellHounds Lair :: Community :: Community Discussion-
Jump to: