The Condemned HellHounds Lair
Hey Very Happy
Why not try signing up?
You can post your own reviews, talk to our community, help us grow and suggest games to do guides on, maybe even make the guides yourself ;-)
Or perhaps become a cheat god, and earn a load of points in our community while doing it:?
Hey Very Happy
Why not try signing up?
You can post your own reviews, talk to our community, help us grow and suggest games to do guides on, maybe even make the guides yourself ;-)
Or perhaps become a cheat god, and earn a load of points in our community while doing it:?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

http://enrohk.forumotion.co.uk/

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
As a new TDRA Staff member, i have had to give up working here, and start a new forum to hold all my creations xD This will stay open to allow people to chat etc. and for me to steal my coding and stuff. xD

Suggestions for computer games.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bonnie Kime
V.I.P
V.I.P
Bonnie Kime

Suggestions for computer games.  Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions for computer games.    Suggestions for computer games.  EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 4:29 pm

I would highly recommend you try some of these games out for your computer.

Mega Man: Go through and defeat the end bosses in the various levels. Hint: Try to find the right suit to use as you face the different bosses.

Sonic: Race around as Sonic and collect coins. The levels are pretty fun to go through, which makes this an enjoyable game to play. Hint: Find as many bonus stages as you can.

Bubble Bobble: This is just a fun waste of time :p Put your enemies in bubbles and then go pop the bubbles. Simple, easy, and amusing.

Serious Sam: Ahh, yes, one of the greatest games ever made! It has everything one could possibly wish for in a shooter game: gore, violence, machine guns, explosives, suicide bombers, etc. Wreck utter havoc to the alien monsters! Hint: There is no hint. Just go kill things. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Suggestions for computer games.
Page 1 of 1